- Look, all I want is a claw-foot bathtub surrounded by:
- Bowls of chocolate chips,
- Nectar of the Gods (AKA Arizona Green Tea),
- And a window wall so I can look out at the trees while I go into a diabetic coma.
I don’t think I’m asking too much.
So, my little brother wrote this song on piano. He’s never had lessons. Just decided one day two years ago after getting back from rehab that he wanted to learn. So he sat down and just started playing anything he heard without any problem. He’s extremely talented and now writes his own music. You should definitely give it a listen. It’s beyond worth it.
"Crashing planes" is a my most recently written song, inspired by a dream i had, its a very special song to me, i really hope you the viewers enjoy every second of it. I know I do!
- Does anyone else have those days where you literally just want to drive into a wall because it's just that fucking shitty? But you go to sleep instead after staying awake for too long, thinking way too much; wake up the next day and it's the same. And then it just never stops? It's fucking perpetual hell. How do people handle this shit...I mean really. Damn.